THE CARBON CONSORTIUM
A hub for like-minded individuals within sustainability to share challenges, receive bespoke, expert advice, and avoid common pitfalls related to addressing carbon emissions.
BECOME PART OF SOMETHING GREAT
Every single month we run 3-hour membership events on a number of subjects. All being related to decarbonising your business. We cover everything from the economic benefits of decarbonisation to how to measure the digital environmental impact and everything in between.
Every month you also get dedicated one to one sessions with our expert carbon team, focused on the issues you are facing in your efforts to decarbonise and how to best address them.
With only 16 people allowed in one membership event, we ensure every member of the cohort can have their voice heard, understand the content and leave their one to one discussions around the issues unique to their company.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Our specially curated Carbon Consortium will be charged at £500 per month, per attendee. By joining the Carbon Consortium, you will have exclusive access to:
- 1-2-1 SUPPORT
- WEEKLY CONTENT
Led by a dedicated facilitator, cohorts will meet every month for three hours. Whilst the topics change on a monthly basis, you can see a example agenda below:
Our Carbon Reduction Scientists will deliver programs on topics ranging from:
- An introduction to organisational emissions
- What are Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions?
- How do you measure your emissions?
- Emission calculation standards
- What are the economic benefits of decarbonisation?
- How does your organisations individual activities contribute to your overall emissions?
- How can EVs contribute to your decarbonisation plan?
- Case study worked examples (including how do you access a Farm, Marketing Agency, etc)
- Carbon policy news update
- Carbon offsetting, sequestration, capture and mitigation options
Microsoft Teams "Community Hub" Meeting Room
Maximum of 16
TIME & DATE:
13:00 - 16:00 & Dependent
WELCOME MESSGAE, ROLL CALL, INTRODUCTIONS & ICEBREAKERS
Chairperson introduces the Carbon Reduction Scientists, conducts roll call, introduces the agenda of the session and conducts icebreakers.
Carbon Reduction Scientist conducts main feature presentation
BREAKOUT ROOMS WITH SCIENTISTS
(40 - 20 mins per breakout)
- Carbon Reduction Scientist 1 Topic Discussion - Group A
- Carbon Reduction Scientist 2 Topic Discussion - Group B
- Carbon Reduction Scientist 1 Topic Discussion - Group B
- Carbon Reduction Scientist 2 Topic Discussion - Group A
BREAKOUT ROOM FEEDBACK ON DISCUSSIONS
- Carbon Reduction Scientist 1 - Group A Feedback
- Carbon Reduction Scientist 1 - Group B Feedback
- Carbon Reduction Scientist 2 - Group A Feedback
- Carbon Reduction Scientist 2 - Group B Feedback
Q&A, Case Study Reviews, etc
You may have unanswered queries between sessions which limit your progress towards net zero - Welcome to the drop-in hour.
Taking place between sessions (i.e. once a month) the drop-in hour is a time where you meet with one of Tunley's Carbon Reduction Scientists to discuss, progress, query, set targets and review obstacles on your organisations route to net zero. The agenda will be developed by your dedicated account manaer in advance.
The one to one drop-in sessions will support you in your carbon reduction journey, from beginning to end.
If you cannot attend one month's session, we are more than happy for you to send a delegate in your place. Sessions are recorded and issued to all attendees allowing you to look back and re-educate.
Typical topics discussed in the one to one support sessions could be:
- Review of net zero strategy and road map
- methods for decarbonising your organisation cloud based IT systems
- Explanations of terminology in easy-to-understand terms and in context to your business
- Data review
- Reporting review
Every single week you are enrolled you can expect curated content from our team of scientists, breaking down the week's events on climate change. Ensuring you have an experts opinion sent straight to your inbox.
CLEAR AND ACTIONABLE
All of Carbon Reduction Scientists obtain PhDs in various fields of sustainability, ecology, decarbonisation and more. We can assure you are in safe hands. If you decide to go ahead with The Carbon Consortium, we require a commitment for a minimum of 12 months, however, if after your first session you believe this isn't the membership for you, there will be no charge.
Since 2017, our Carbon Reduction Scientists have helped organisations reduce their emissions by over 60,000,000 kilograms CO2e. This is equal to...