Our webinars are presented to you by a team of expert scientists. Sharing their knowledge and first hand experiences with you. Our sustainability webinars will also provide you with the latest insights, trends and practices in sustainability.
ABOUT OUR WEBINARS
Join our expert scientists as they discuss the challenges and opportunities facing businesses today and how to achieve your sustainability goals.
- Discover the latest thinking: Our sustainability webinars are designed to provide you with the most up-to-date thinking on sustainability and carbon reduction, delivered by our team of scientists.
- Improve your skills: Whether you're looking to gain new skills, knowledge or experience in the field of sustainability, our webinars can help you to improve your understanding of the key concepts and challenges.
- Engage with the community: Join our growing community of sustainability professionals and share your experiences, insights and best practices with like-minded individuals.
- Get Certified: By participating in our CPD-certified webinars, you can earn valuable CPD points to help you develop your career and demonstrate your commitment to ongoing learning and development.
- Register your interest today: Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn from some of the leading experts in the field of sustainability. Register your interest today and we'll keep you updated with the latest information on upcoming webinars.
HEAR IT FROM OUR ATTENDEES
"It was interesting and thought provoking"
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CPD webinars offer professionals a convenient, cost-effective, and accessible way to continue their professional development, stay informed about industry trends, interact with experts, and build their networks, all while enhancing their skills and knowledge.
CPD stands for Continuous Professional Development. It refers to the process of acquiring and enhancing the skills, knowledge, and qualifications that individuals need to maintain and improve their professional competence throughout their careers. CPD is common in various fields and industries, including medicine, education, engineering, environmental science, law and many more.
CPD’s offer a wide range of benefits that can positively impact your career, professional development, and personal growth. The specific benefits you will receive will depend on your commitment to learning, the quality of activities you engage in, and how effectively you apply what you have learnt to your work and personal life. A typical CPD will conclude and within 28 days you will receive a certificate of attendance, along with corresponding points gained in that particular area. The standard point system works by, for every hour of Continuous Professional Development you partake in will provide you with 1 CPD point.
The best way to find out about our next CPD webinar is to register your interest and receive updates of when we launch them. You can also get in touch with us for private CPD sessions for your organisation.
REQUEST OUR EXPERTS FOR ADDED BENEFIT
Tunley Environmental is proud to have a team of knowledgeable and expert scientists who are passionate about sharing their expertise and insights with others. If you're looking for a speaker for your event, lecture, presentation, or other in-person gathering, our staff members are available to help. We are always eager to work with organisations and individuals who are committed to promoting sustainability and protecting the environment. To learn more about how we can contribute to your event or project, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us today.
Tunley Environmental's CEO, Dr William Beer is a distinguished experimental scientist with a deep-rooted passion for eco-friendly solutions. Under his guidance, Tunley Environmental has seen record profits and market expansion, earning Dr Beer numerous leadership awards in the process. Dr Beer's relentless dedication and expertise continue to redefine the boundaries of sustainability, paving the way for a greener future.
Dr William Beer, PhD
Chief Executive Officer of Tunley Environmental