VERIFIY YOUR CARBON NEUTRALITY WITH PAS 2060 SUPPORT
PAS 2060 SUPPORT
Achieve official verification of your net zero efforts with third-party verification from PAS 2060 standard from the BSI. Get independent verification from us to ensure better protection.
DEMONSTRATE CARBON NEUTRALITYEnsure your company's commitment to carbon neutrality is verified and trusted with PAS 2060 support from Tunley Environmental®. Our team of experts can be used to demonstrate your net zero efforts and progress towards sustainability goals.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Elevate your sustainability efforts with PAS 2060 verification. Showcase your commitment to a greener future and stand out from the competition with official verification of your carbon neutrality from the BSI. PAS 2060 is the standard for carbon neutrality, it outlines a four-stage process. This includes:
- Assessment of GHG emissions based on accurate measurement data
- Reduction of emissions through a target-driven carbon management plan
- Offsetting of excess emissions, often by purchasing carbon credits
- Documentation and verification through qualifying explanatory statements and public disclosure
GLOBAL GOALS FOR CARBON NEUTRALITY
Governments are placing more emphasis on carbon neutrality, with the UK government leading the way by setting a goal for all businesses to achieve 'net zero' GHG emissions by 2050. Carbon neutrality is also a crucial objective for organisations looking to:
- Contribute to the fight against climate change
- Boost their sustainability reputation and enhance their ability to withstand challenges
- Align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Gain a competitive advantage by offering environmental products and services
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce energy expenses.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PAS 2080 AND 2060
PAS 2080 and PAS 2060 are pivotal standards for the effective management of greenhouse gas emissions. However, they differ in their scope and application. PAS 2060 focuses on a company's entire carbon footprint and provides a roadmap towards achieving carbon neutrality. In contrast, PAS 2080 is designed specifically for evaluating the carbon footprint of individual projects, such as buildings and infrastructure
GET OFFICIAL VERIFICATION OF YOUR CARBON NEUTRALITY
Protect yourself from greenwashing accusations and prove to the world that you are walking the talk. Ensure your calculations are thorough, robust and protected by the Green Claims Code by getting PAS 2060 support. With our third party verification of your net zero efforts, you can get the official standard from the British Standards Institution (BSI) and rest easy knowing your company is officially certified as carbon neutral.